Compiles an annual budget of estimated expenses and estimated incomes and then present it at a regular monthly Board of Directors meeting no later than the December Board of Directors meeting of each year for approval.
Objectives & Activities
- -Report on an ongoing basis pertinent financial information and/or data.
- -Monitor annual financial compilation and ensure timely completion.
- -Ensure systems of policies and procedures that will assure protections of member’s assets
- -Preparation, Review and approval of the Chamber’s annual operating budget.
- -Monitor and review the activity of the Chamber’s investments.
Structure & Leadership
This functional area is directed by the President and Executive Director. The staff liaison managing this committee is: the Executive Director. The volunteer committee Chair is: Mark Stockstill, Treasurer/Secretary
To qualify as a member, your company must be a member in good standing with the Chamber. Each committee member must commit to the above stated goals.Committee members should have a high level of understanding of financial operations.
The committee meets at least 6 times a year- once every quarter to review financials, once to review compilation results and once to review proposed budget.
The Committee Chair serves at the lead and guidance of the Chamber’s President. The staff liaison and Committee Chair are responsible for managing activities of the committee that coincide with the business strategic plan objectives of the Chamber.
Share this Page